Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard


THE FORGOTTEN ONES: BOOK ONE IN THE DANAAN TRILOGY


I have been thinking of how I wanted to write this review. This book was unique. So here it is, I truly felt connected to the book and to the Characters in it. Allison is a person who prefers to be alone than to be in the party scene,  I am much like that.

Allison looks after her mom with the help of her grandmother and grandfather. Her mom is lost in the mind and thoughts. Liam is Allison's father and shows up at the door after years. Once he shows up her mother goes missing .... in another world.

Secrets revealed, powers revealed, people are not who they say they are, and Allison will have to trust people she barely knows to help find her mom. Be tested , being strong, where this book takes you is awesome!  I could go on and on but I seriously suggest to go read it.

Laura Howard is a wonderful Author and she did an amazing job. I was hooked from the start.

5 stars *****


Best  Regards,
Melissa


http://www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Ones-Book-Danaan-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00CKXODRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404655083&sr=8-1&keywords=forgotten+ones

https://www.facebook.com/LauraHoward78

No comments:

Post a Comment