Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wombstone by Jessica Roscoe

  Wombstone is the first book in the Vampireland Series and is written by Jessica Roscoe. This book has truly taken me by surprise. I expected it to be like all the other "vampire - like" novels, but not even close. Mia was a vibrant high school senior , boyfriend, best friend and a future.... until... she was taken.. held captive, tortured, death seemed almost imminent. In race for freedom she risked everything.. in a twist of fate Ryan the very person who has taken her... chosen to help her seek freedom.  At what price did she pay to be free and what exactly has Mia become...

My take on this book was it was great, the story line flowed wonderfully. How everything was thought of, every detail, it really made you feel like you were apart of the character's life. The bond between the love hate relationship of Mia and Ryan kept me on my toes. Just when I thought I knew what was coming next, wrong i didn't and that was okay.  It took me about a day to read the book. I give Jessica Roscoe applause for her writing style right up to the end and huge surprise I did not see coming...

I rate this book 4 stars!!!!

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Wombstone-Vampireland-novel-Series-Volume/dp/1482600013/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396131828&sr=8-2&keywords=jessica+roscoe


                                      Best Regards,
                            Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment