Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fated By: Alyson Noel 5 *****Stars

5 *****Stars If I could make the rating higher I would because it deserves that and more.

Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter's sanity, Daire's mother sends her to live with the grandmother she's never met, but who recognizes the visions for what they truly are—the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker—one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead.
There on the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico, Daire sets out to harness the powers of her ancestral legacy, but it's when she meets Dace, the boy from her dreams, when things take an alarming turn. Forcing Daire to discover if Dace is the one guy she's meant to be with...or if he's allied with the enemy she's destined to destroy.



I'd have to say that this book like all her others by far past all my expectations. I completely lost my self in the pages of this book. I felt the anticipation grow as I started reading and as I got closer to the end of the book I didnt want it to end. I felt all the emotions Daires felt fear, anger, happiness, sadness, frustration and confusion. I loved every part of this book. Alyson never seems to amaze me with her amazing ability to write a book that keeps you wanting for more and a story that can grip you like no other can. Even though Daire is a seeker the things she generally goes through like the fights with her mom, the frustration with her grandma and the getting picked on at school are things that alot of teens today can relate to even the boyfriend problem is something that girls can relate to as well. There are so many sides to this story that there is nothing I can honestly say that will do this book justice because it truely is amazing story that I am anxiously waiting for the next book to come out in November. So if you are a fan of Alyson Noels books as I am, please read this because it is well worth the time. Also please check out Alyson Noels web page as well.

             With Best Wishes,
                   Brenda

http://www.alysonnoel.com
https://www.facebook.com/alyson.noel

Please also check out our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TwoWomenandaBookReview

No comments:

Post a Comment